GO TO www.deranged-wow.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koala's Head Admin App

Go down

Koala's Head Admin App Empty Koala's Head Admin App

Post  Koala Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Well, I have not stepped in-game yet. I have not been able to find a registration link so I can register, but my characters should be Koala and Koalahugsyou.

2. Where in the world are you located?
I am currently located in Leesburg, Georgia of The United States.

3. What time zone are you located in?
I am as of now in (-5:00 GMT EST.)

4. What is your age?
I am currently 18, but I turn 19 on January 2nd.

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
I have played retail for about 4 1/2 years now. I quit about 2 months before Cataclysm came out, but just recently came back. One of my retail characters that is 80 - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/koala/simple

6. How long have you played on Deranged-WoW?
To be honest I just came here after viewing the server needed staff on AC-WEB, but that doesn't mean I cannot make a significant difference in the community.

7. What times can you be online? How many hour's on average do you play per day? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)Well, I can spend from anywhere from 8-12 hours each day during the week or more. I cannot be specific with the exact time, due to the fact of personal matters, so it's hard to put a number on it. The time frame in which I can be on the forums and in-game should be roughly around at least 8-12 hours.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.No, I have not gotten banned, nor will I plan on trying to in anyway.

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?
I do not feel like repeating myself so therefore I shall quote my previous answer from question 7, "Well, I can spend from anywhere from 8-12 hours each day during the week or more. I cannot be specific with the exact time, due to the fact of personal matters, so it's hard to put a number on it. The time frame in which I can be on the forums and in-game should be roughly around at least 8-12 hours."

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
My Ventrilo Username is and always will be Koala.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?
I have been on quite a few private servers. I believe it has been about 25 servers or so now. I was GM on Calem/Cruel/Creed/WoWBeez/Montage/Omnia/Ownage/Play-Viva/Cryptic/Cryptid/Inferno and quite of few other wow private servers. More than likely you seen or heard of several of them. To prove I was on such servers; I have a few SS I am willing to share with you to prove it.
https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/2j2gilt.jpg
^ Creed-WoW I was Co-Owner of it (Helped do the site and some minor scripting Rank 4)
https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/2hdyzip.jpg
^ Cruel-WoW I was a Event/Ticket Master on there (Rank 2)
https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/28anejp.jpg
^ Ownage-WoW I was admin on it (Help make the mall and some cool custom events Rank 3)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img413/7582/wowscrnshot011611182126.jpg
^ Theskillofgod I was just recently on there (Rank 3 help with the forums)
I hope that was sufficient enough to show you I have experience. You may be wondering what Emulators they ran with well, I do not recall all the cores in which they were involved with, but I will tell you my abilities with certain Emulators. I prefer working with Trinity/Mangos cause for me its simple as !@#$, but I do perfectly fine with ArcEmu.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, I am currently located in Georgia of The United States (-5:00 GMT). I mainly speak English, I also speak Svenska (Swedish), and if you don't know if you know Svenska you also comprehend Suomen (Finnish), and Norsk (Norwegian). Well, pretty much all Norwegians, Swedish, and Finnish people all have a similar dialect. Which allows people who knows the language to understand the other, so pretty much I can speak 4 languages. I am currently in the 11th grade (A/B Student). I been driving since I was 15. I love listening to music and play video games.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Deranged-WoW GM.
Well, I know pretty much every command for trinity/mango cores so if that is what you will be running with than I pretty much know everything, but not to mention I also have retail experience, and know how most of the raids should work and dungeons as well. If they don't work I can potentially fix them. I also am a pretty good Forum Mod. I know how to use the PHPBB Admin/Mod Panel pretty well. I also have quite some experience as you have seen as a Staff Member. I also am familiar with SQL and how to work the DB. I also like helping players with their needs.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
Well, first of I know what to do to help a newly found server grow into a pretty damn good one. I know pretty much every command for trinity/mango cores so if that is what you will be running with than I pretty much know everything, but not to mention I also have retail experience, and know how most of the raids should work and dungeons as well. If they don't work I can potentially fix them. I also am a pretty good Forum Mod. I know how to use the PHPBB Admin/Mod Panel pretty well. I also have quite some experience as you have seen as a Staff Member. I also am familiar with SQL and how to work the DB. I also like helping players with their needs. I don't mind taking about 10-15 minutes to help a player out, but overall I just love putting a smile on someones face. It just makes me feel proud, and feel good of myself.I have experience as a GameMaster, but just because I have experience is not the reason I wish for you to accept me. I am dependable and a right hand man type of guy. You can trust me with the server, and I can also help advertise the server. I know what to do for pretty much any situation, and I cope pretty well under pressure. I am quite mature and professional, and I deal with people the same way.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Well, I can vote every day, which would help us get more players. I can also help make/setup the mall. I can bring a active/dependable wise member to the staff/community. If you wouldn't mind I could also help improve the forums a little.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? No, there will be no problem with me being unprofessional.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Make more videos to help get some more players. Also perhaps making some custom gear that isn't too over power, but still better than regular gear.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
Always give a player a say in what your doing, except in hacking. If you find a player hacking in anyway IP Ban him/her regardless. That may be a little harsh, but getting rid of hackers will just make it better. Always give an answer to a ticket even if they are offline. You can send mail to a player regarding their problem. Then delete their ticket.

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?
Well to be honest, like anyone I would be kind of pissed, but I would wonder what was the reasoning for my firing.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"

First thing I would have to see it with my own eyes,or if they could provide visual proof. Next I would IP Ban the person as I take hacking as one of the most absurd thing to do on here or anywhere.

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)

First off I would notify the owner or one who can strip or lower the rank of players which should be rank 3 or higher. Then I would inform the GM that is abusing his/her powers and let them know that what they are doing is in violation of our rules. Hopefully they will stop, until a higher ranked person if required needs to solve it.

22. If you are accepted, what would be the very first thing you would do once set up with your powers?
First off theres this place I like to go and build a little chill zone. I been doing it for a while, so gotten pretty good at building it. The next thing I would do is start checking for tickets, and seeing if players need help. Next I would make announcements to remind the players to vote for the server, and sign up on the forums.

23. You Know Anything About : Mysql Or Database / Heidisql Or Navicat Errors? , If Yess? What Kind Of Error ?
I know enough about the DB to work with it. I have found for Heidisql a common error that I would get is a duplicate entry ID erros due to the fact the item or custom piece of gear trying to import the the DB is already taken. I also came across the error incorrect key file or something with similar wording. If that is the meaning or answers you wanteed for Error.

24. You Know Anything About Mangos / Trinity Commands? , Server Core : Mangos, So You Should Know, If Yess? Write Down 5 Examples.
Well, Mangos/Trinity is very similar in their commands. I am quite good with the Trinity commands. I know about all the commands for them. Don't really understand what you mean by examples exactly, but I assume you are asking for me to show you my knowledge of them.
.gm on
.gm chat on
.goname
.namego
.ticket list
.ticket viewid
.ticket close
.ticket delete
etc etc etc.

Additional Information:
Email: richard_johnson_93@yahoo.com
YIM: richard_johnson_93@yahoo.com
MSN: richard_johnson_93@yahoo.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001334436460
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/richard_johnson_93

Best to contact me through email or facebook.

Koala

Back to top Go down