GO TO www.deranged-wow.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NeuroX GM/Admin/Ingame Builder Application

3 posters

Go down

NeuroX GM/Admin/Ingame Builder Application Empty NeuroX GM/Admin/Ingame Builder Application

Post  NeuroX Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:05 pm

NeuroX GM/Admin/Ingame Builder Application 25ar8uh

1.What do you want to apply for?: GameMaster/Admin/Ingame Builder or Higher ranks like co-owner.

2. What positions have you worked with before? Ingame Builder/Admin/Co-Owner/Owner/Game Master I guess.
3. Where in the world are you located? Sweden
4. What time zone are you located in? GMT+1
5. How old are you? 17
6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? 3 Years, Also Plays Sometimes now but it was like a week ago.
7. How long have you played on Light of chaos (WoW)? Hmm... 3 days I believe.
8. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) Uhm. Due to school it's from 16:00 (4 pm) to around 22-23:00 (10-11 pm) Every week day. Weekends around whole day.
9. Have you ever been banned for any reason? No. Never happend Really.
10. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? At least 6 Hours every day. Or even more.
11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Yes, I've been GM on these Servers:
-GravityWoW - Co-Owner
-Frozty-WoW - Admin (Head of Staff)
-Undefined Gaming - Admin
-Toxic-WoW - Ingame-Builder
-GorillaWoW - Admin
-OldSchool WoW - Admin,GFX Worker,Builder
-Vicious-Gaming - Owner (My Lil' Try Razz But something happend to Dedi...)
-Icecrown Gaming - Owner (My first server, Failed cause of Popularity.
-Unholy-Gaming - Forum Moderator

12. Tell us a little about yourself. Well, My name is Henric Sjölin, I live in sweden. I'm a Very Calm person, I Do not rage or Troll or anything Like that. I dont get angry that fast. My Hobbies is to make stuff on Photoshop really. And I'm on Gym pretty much of often though Smile
13. Explain why you think you would be a good GM. Cause I know what an GM's job is and I take my Job Serious. If an Admin/GM are asking me an Task,I will Continue it as good as I'm able to do it

14. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? What ever you wish,I can bring saftey on that server will be successful.

15. All servers require that GM's to act professional at all times!!!, this includes proper spelling and grammar!!!. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? I had some problems with Grammar before. But that is no more. The problem only was cause I didnt do that much English in school. But I changed that.

16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
Depends Really. Anyhow. If my event would fail, I'd Tell them: Event is over due to (Reason) and port them to their main cities. (Orgrimmar and Stormwind)

17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do? To help players in their daily Gametime. bring communtiy something Special. Don't Expect anything if you don't give. I'm talking about Respect. If you'll not give a player respect. he/she wouldn't respect you either. Just about a Server I was on named Annihlation WoW. They where not giving respect. I asked em to refund my Vote points cause vote system wasnt fully done yet. as I didnt notice. And of course they was way to lazy to check the DB...And just about that Owner. he was Insulting Pepole...And so did the admins. And with my Experiences of servers. You really can't get away with it. I'm always Showing respect to every player. Doesnt matter if I where Unfriendly to this player before i've gotten gm. I always show respect. I think that the answer on this question is Respect.

~Extra Question~:

Do you got any extra Experiences?: Well I can use Sony Vegas 10.0 Pretty well and Fraps as well. I Have photoshop and been just playing around doing sigs and such

[A player gives you some attitude, it’s nothing spectacular – but attitude none the less, how do you react?]: Well,All depends on his Attitude,But if he would be aggresive,I Would ask him politely to calm down.If his insulting etc,I will give him an warning and remind him of that any kind of insulting will end up with an Mute.
Racism will remain an Mute.

[A player has seriously insulted you, how do you react?]:I Would ask the player to calm down and remind them that it can end up with an mute.

[A player has seriously insulted another member of staff, what do you do?]: As in the last question,remind him of the rules.

[You have discovered a player who is either abusing a specifically annoying bug granting himself/herself significant advantages over other players, how do you confront that player and what do you say?]:Say him to stop and remind him that its Ban-Able.and If I see him again,It will remain an short ban.

[A player, or group of players, are constantly pestering you for an item, spell or modification in some form to their character(s). What do you say?]: I Would Simply say no and remind them of the rules of an GMs Job.

[As a GM, around players at the shops (For example) – can you think of two commands you should have active at all times?]: .invis and .whisper off, Whisper can be on at sometimes when its about an Ticket or Talking to staff.

[Hack, cheat, moderation or character configuration tools are strictly not acceptable on this server. Strictly – not – acceptable. You have detected, caught or been alerted of a player using these types of tools – what do you do?]:I Would take an ScreenShot or if it is any kind of speed hack etc. I Will use my fraps as I always have on and record it,and then Report to the Staff and than give him an permanent ban.

[Checking the /who list regularly is the most effective way of catching a Hack Tool user. 100 players are online, you see 1 player on his/her own in a zone – what do you do?]: I use .invis, .gm on and Appear with the player via .app command. and If I see him using any kind of hack tool,I will screenshot and give the evidence to staff.

[Finally; All Commands executed in-game are time stamped, shown by account, character and I.P Address that they were executed from. You have accidentally activated the Fly cheat on another player, not realising when you typed the command, you had that player targeted. What do you do?]: I Would appear at the player and say to him to be still and take the fly mode off. of course I would apologize the player and report my misstake to the staff.

Positives about myself
•I'm a VERY patient person, I have no problem waiting for something. When something comes, it takes time.
•I can get along with anybody I meet.
•I am a sociable person.
•I have a good sense of humor.
•If I am set a task, I'll do it without questioning.
•I'm a political person, who enjoys to debate.

Negatives about myself:
•I'm bipolar, does not really affect anything though.
•I'm on the computer too much, but surely that isn't a negative, right?
NeuroX
NeuroX
Head Game Master
Head Game Master

Back to top Go down

NeuroX GM/Admin/Ingame Builder Application Empty NeuroX GM/Admin/Ingame Builder Application - Reply

Post  Nitro Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Heya NeuroX.

Glad to read whole your application.

You will get spot as Head - GM!

Just 1 word ?

*Accepted!*

Welcome To Deranged WoW!
Nitro
Nitro
Owner
Owner

http://deranged-wow.ucoz.org

Back to top Go down

NeuroX GM/Admin/Ingame Builder Application Empty Re: NeuroX GM/Admin/Ingame Builder Application

Post  NeuroX Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Thank you!
NeuroX
NeuroX
Head Game Master
Head Game Master

Back to top Go down

NeuroX GM/Admin/Ingame Builder Application Empty Re: NeuroX GM/Admin/Ingame Builder Application

Post  Shan Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 am

Such a beautiful application.
Shan
Shan
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://deranged-wow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down