GO TO www.deranged-wow.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KingEmme´s GM Application

2 posters

Go down

KingEmme´s GM Application Empty KingEmme´s GM Application

Post  KingEmme Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:20 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
A: No character yet, don´t think the server is up yet?

2. Where in the world are you located?
A: Sweden.

3. What time zone are you located in?
A: GMT+1

4. What is your age?
A: 17 years old.

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
A: Yes i have, around 3 years.

6. How long have you played on Deranged-WoW?
A: Just got up here.

7. What times can you be online? How many hour's on average do you play per day? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)
A: Monday : 8PM - 10AM
Tuesday : 8PM - 10AM
Wednesday : 8PM - 10AM
Thursday : 8PM -10AM
Friday : 10PM - 12AM
Saturday : 10PM - 12AM
Sunday : 10PM - 12AM

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.
A: No.

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?
A: Have not been able to spend that much here yet, but much, I promise you there will be.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
A: Nilsson.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?
A: ExtinctionWoW (Head Forum Moderator)
Epic Fusion (1 Month, Developer)
BoskeWoW (4 Months, Co-Owner)
Vicious WoW/Gaming (1 Week, Owner)
GravityWoW (1 Month, Gamemaster)
Ph-WoW (1 and a half month, Admin)

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
A: I am a nice and quick witted person. Very thorough in my work. I end up in difficult situations can I resolve it quickly and safely.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Deranged-WoW GM.
A: Because I know what it takes to have this job. And I always take my job seriously. I do not leave by type for at least a few months' job. In the absence of reasons happens

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
A: I love this job, and to help players who need help in different situations.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
A: I would be able to help tremendously, so that the server will have a strong confidence that the staff is really good.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
A: This won´t be a problem for me.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
A: Do not really know right now.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
A: Take care of tickets and get a good impression of all players, so that the players really like their staff members. And also be able to and have what it takes for the job.

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?
A: Would taking it easy, is it kicked so are you, an owner / co-owner or whoever kicks have already taken a decision, a decision is a decision. I am not a person who gets angry easily if such a thing, for example.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?
GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"
A: First I talk with whoever said that this person had speedhack. Then I connect with that which is said to have speedhack and ask if this is true or not. Deny the person for this, I demand a proper workmanship with screenshot and stuff, I really become convinced that there is no invention.

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.
(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)
A: Says first to the GM that you may not do so is not allowed. Then I naturally connect with one Owner or something like that something like that.

22. If you are accepted, what would be the very first thing you would do once set up with your powers?
A: Adding all of GM's stuff. And then put on my "GM" Mark. And also to start my gm addon.

23. You Know Anything About : Mysql Or Database / Heidisql Or Navicat Errors? , If Yess? What Kind Of Error ?
A: I know some how it manages and uses MySQL or database, Do not Navicat, only in some HeidiSQL.

24. You Know Anything About Mangos / Trinity Commands? , Server Core : Mangos, So You Should Know, If Yess? Write Down 5 Examples.
A: I know a lot about Mangos, Arcemu & Trinity Commands. Have used them all very much. I can handle Tickets very good, but I can Commandsen lists and more. My GM Addon I use only in some of Tickets.

Thanks for reading my application.
KingEmme
KingEmme
Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master

Back to top Go down

KingEmme´s GM Application Empty Re: KingEmme´s GM Application

Post  Shan Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:28 am

Accepted
At your earliest convenience I will set you up with an account. You be a trial GM, (powers c and t) which means you will be answering tickets, and tickets ONLY.
Shan
Shan
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://deranged-wow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down