GO TO www.deranged-wow.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NeoNyhm's Admin/GM Application.

Go down

NeoNyhm's Admin/GM Application. Empty NeoNyhm's Admin/GM Application.

Post  NeoNyhm Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?

NeoNyhm, Well that's what it's going to be, can't get on the server at the moment.

2. Where in the world are you located?

California.

3. What time zone are you located in?

Pacific Standard.

4. What is your age?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

Approximately a month before the release of The Burning Crusade.

6. How long have you played on Deranged-WoW?

I'm actually new.

7. What times can you be online? How many hour's on average do you play per day? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)

Schedule for weekday's: 6pm-4am.
Weekends: 5pm-6am
I'm nocturnal Wink

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.

N/A

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?

As i said i'm new, Although i was an active forum moderator on Echeloned-WoW and can participate in-game most of the day/night

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?

Nyhm

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?

Heartless-WoW, Spirit-WoW. 2 weeks on Heartless until it closed. And a month on Spirit until it closed.

12. Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm a teenager living in the suburbs of California. I'm game-crazy and can't get enough. I'm not like usual teenagers, I dedicate my hard work to real-life problems and resolutions. I'm....on the honor roll? If that means anything. I'm very mature, again unlike normal teenagers. And can easily talk with other's to maturely and efficiently resolve anything. My motto is, If a job's worth doing, do it right.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Deranged-WoW GM.

I've been skipping along through many servers now, mostly Hamachi-based new servers, and i now wish to settle down into a single server to be a part of something greater. I would dedicate my hard work to this server, quickly and efficiently completing any task at hand. I'm loyal and will listen to my leader(s). I will uplift the servers community by being involved, and yet being enforcing. I will keep in mind at all times that NO ONE is above the rules. Whether your a GM or a player, a blunt way to put it would be being a 'power-whore'. Aside from that i will cooperate with my fellow staff and players. If in any way i become a leader myself, again i would keep in mind the rules and rightfully get tasks done with my fellow staff.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?

The thought that a simple rank can cause so much right, but also so much wrong if it's abused.
I surely wish to use this rank in a right way, so i willuse this rank the right way.
It grant's the people of the server someone to look up to, someone to ask for help, someone to get helpfrom.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

An uplifted community, meaning grateful, enforced, fulfilled players. Someone to call for to help, for any form of problem.
I will try to fix it, whether it's something that takes years to learn, or the simplest thing there could be, i'll try it.
I know basic SQL functions in Navicat and HeidiSQL, I'm skilled in the art of SQL Injection. And can efficiently use the Query function. I'm an intermediate builder and a library of entry id's.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?

No, It would not. I speak fluently with english and have proper grammar/spelling 90% of the time.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

I had trouble finding the actual game website and these forums. I would suggest you get a solid link-to-link website.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?

Helping other's of course! It's surely not to goof off with commands.

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?

If there was a justified reason i was fired i would take no action to argue or submit a sort of evidence. I would take my leave as a GM, although continue playing. I would sincerely apologize for what i've done and take note of what i did do

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"

I would take note of the player's comment although not ban him immediately, if indeed he is 'speed hacking' i would take necessary action in kicking the player from the server. Consider it a warning, hacking is a serious offense and should be taken seriously. If he continues it will result in a ban with consult of my higher ranked staff.

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)

Immediately report this to the other staff. I suggest a staff meeting on punishment for the GM's abuse and at first ask what my immediate action would be.

22. If you are accepted, what would be the very first thing you would do once set up with your powers?

I would thank the person who accepted me in, and make salutations to my new fellow staff.

23. You Know Anything About : Mysql Or Database / Heidisql Or Navicat Errors? , If Yess? What Kind Of Error ?

The only error i'm familiar with is the 10334 code error. Easily fixable by a reload of the table. Other than that i know query functions and injections. Ask me to make an item, expect it within the next 20 seconds.

24. You Know Anything About Mangos / Trinity Commands? , Server Core : Mangos, So You Should Know, If Yess? Write Down 5 Examples.

Examples:
.Ticket
.Gps
.Npc
.Gobject
.Mod

Extras:
.Gm on
.Player
.Rel item
.Server
.Server reloadtable