GO TO www.deranged-wow.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clipnkites GM application.

Go down

Clipnkites GM application. Empty Clipnkites GM application.

Post  Clipnkite Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:43 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Well, since the server isn't up at the moment, my character in Deranged-wow will be Clipnkite.

2. Where in the world are you located?
Alaska

3. What time zone are you located in?
Well, since I have been living here for a short time, can't say I know JUST yet. Smile

4. What is your age?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
5 years

6. How long have you played on Deranged-WoW?
Well, I have just discovered it just yesterday. So I'd say about less than 24 hours I suppose. Smile

7. What times can you be online? How many hour's on average do you play per day? (Be specific: Days/Times etc)
Well, normally I play retail about everyday, after I do my homework. I would spend atleast 4-6 hours playing. On weekends, I play normally all day because my RL friends are such bums and don't want to do anything.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you.
I have never been banned, and I plan on never getting banned.

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?
Well, now that I've been getting used to the forums, I'll try to put in atleast 1 hour of forum time.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
Well, for retail its Falthen. My brave heroic 85 dwarf warrior. Smile

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?
Umm, I haven't had a chance to go private server hunter since I've been playing retail, so I would say I have very little Game Master experience

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, My name is Cody Canada. I was born in Mesa, Arizona. I currently live in Wasilla, Alaska. I own 2 horses that I plan to ride very soon, their names are Echo and April. I am normally an activity freak, I love to play basketball, baseball, anything to be honest, anything that keeps me on my feet so I don't get trapped on this computer. Smile
I play retail since I was 11, and I was one of those people who didn't figure this game out untill a couple years of playing it. I barely play retail much anymore. I have almost 5 85's. Sad Anyways you get the point about retail, I have two very close friends I consider my brothers. We'll go through anything together. We stick together on mainly anything. I'm also in ROTC, pretty much an army program at high school. It basically teaches you how to be a leader, and a trainer in CPR stuff. But I don't think I'll be saving anyones life if they happen to have a heart attack, or stop breathing etc.. from across the world of where ever they may be. But that isn't the point. Very Happy Anyways, and my dream is to be a general of the army. I just simply love to command people. Smile If that doesn't come true, then Well. I just want one of those fancy titles they have. For instant, Captain Canada, how awesome would that be?! Razz But anways that's something I really want.
13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Deranged-WoW GM.
I would make a really great Deranged-WoW GM, for a couple of reasons.
1. I am very patient.
2. I making new friends and bring people to new servers.
3. Well, I'm just plain out awesome. :-)

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
Well for one, helping out a server. Making it more popular for everyone to have fun on. I think that helping people and guiding them to being better than for them to help get more people and for them to help out those new people. That'll be the biggest moment for me.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Well, since the private server isn't currently working yet, ( or at least I know of ) I would do my best for anything and anyone. Even if it would make me spend a couple hours to help them out unless I am needed for something really important. Either way, I'd help anyone and everyone. Old or new. I just plain out want to have fun. And make this private server fun for everyone else.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
It wouldn't be a problem, I normally talk "professional" all the time. I like to correct people to irritate them, but that's only if I know them well, if not, I'll just simply correct them so they can spell good.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Well, my #1 suggestion would be, "Will all the achievements work?" Because I really love to be an achievement hunter. And I'm sure other people are aswell. And my other suggestion, #2 suggestion, "Will all the mounts work properly?" Those would be my two suggestions. Main suggestions at that.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
Well, like I said a couple of times before, I just really want to help out people. Making their gaming experience real fun and enjoyable. I just really love helping out other people to make them happy and wanting to recruit / get more people for our server. Smile

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be?
Well, if I got fired for anything. I would simply calm my self. Not try to make a jackass out of myself and try to ruin this server. I would still keep on helping people no matter if I was a GM or not. My #1 goal is to help out people. #2 Have fun. Thats it.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"
Well, this would be my reaction. "Sir/Mis, calm down. What is the problem" "There is a speed hacker ruining WSG or w/e they were doing" I would say, "Do you have a name and proof of this speed hacker? Screenshot maybe?" They would be like yes, and or no. Then I would say "Well no worries. If you have the proof, you let me know, I'll talk to the head GM, co-owner, and the owner if anyone of them is on. Then I'll let them deal with it from there."

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)
Well, if I saw a fellow GM abusing his powers, I would screenshot it incase I needed proof of them doing so. Then I would ask politely for them to stop, or I shall turn you in, and if they keep refusing I would have to report it ASAP. Because I truely don't want people to destroy a soon to be really good server.
22. If you are accepted, what would be the very first thing you would do once set up with your powers?
My #1 thing to do would be simply pimp my self out. Smile And nothing to abuse them of course. Maybe once in awhile I'll throw up a event for people, and award small prizes for their winnings. That's about it

23. You Know Anything About : Mysql Or Database / Heidisql Or Navicat Errors? , If Yess? What Kind Of Error ?
I don't know pretty much of this stuff. :O

24. You Know Anything About Mangos / Trinity Commands? , Server Core : Mangos, So You Should Know, If Yess? Write Down 5 Examples.
I also don't know these.

Last edited by Clipnkite on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a question that I thought was a statement.)

Clipnkite

Back to top Go down