GO TO www.deranged-wow.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warios GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Warios GM Application Empty Warios GM Application

Post  Wario Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Hey guys here at Deranged-WoW! My names Wario, I'm 15 years old, but despite my age, I am quite mature. I'm currently looking for a position as a GM upon ones private server, I'm not to picky, and I have both 3.5.5, and 4.0.3, as well as a 50 slot vent, so I can be pretty flexabile. Although, I am NOT going to join a super funserver, I.E, critical hits for over 1000k, etc. Anyway..lets get started!

Name: Nathan Masson AKA Raffiki or Wario

Age: 15, but despite my age I am mature upon many levels

EXP with being a GM: I have had about a year or two with experience, I helped a bit wih Thunderfury WoW, and a bit with a server called ScarletWoW, both ended up coming to a close due to hosting problems.

Hours I am Online: Being 15, during the weekdays, I have wrestling as well as high school, Thus, I can still dedicate 1-2 hours during the weekday. On the weekend I work for about 5-6 hours, after that, I play the whole rest of they day. I can never give an exact time of when I'll ever be on, but I know I can dedicate 40-50+ hours a week.

So what Position do you want Exactly?: Just a GM to answer tickets, make events, all that. I'm really fast with tickets, and make really good events, and with me, Ill make your server stick out like a green thumb among all.

Any other skills to offer?: Im fluent in HTML, Sadscript (VB6), and some CSS, other than that, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. I am currently learning java, C++, as well as LUA.

That is all, I hope I can join your server, if you have any questions, please ask, and if you'd like me to fill out a certain form for your server, by all means, just send a link. thanks guys! Have a good day and I hope to join your team!!

[POSTED FROM AC-WEB, DECIDED TO SHOOT IT HERE]
Wario
Wario

Back to top Go down

Warios GM Application Empty Answer about your Application.

Post  Nitro Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Hello , This is the owner of Deranged WoW.

Please when you are making a apply , then read our F.O.R.M.A.T First , There you got the questions, so copy it & paste it in a notepad / document or something, & answer , and when you have answer with our question, then copy it & paste it in a new thread please.

But don't delete this one.

i will check in my Staff team , if this application is alright, if it's not, then do my tips. Smile

~Deranged WoW
Nitro
Nitro
Owner
Owner

http://deranged-wow.ucoz.org

Back to top Go down

Warios GM Application Empty Re: Warios GM Application

Post  Shan Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 pm

*Denied*

Please use the proper format provided by me. And then please re-post your application here.

Thank you.
Shan
Shan
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://deranged-wow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Warios GM Application Empty Re: Warios GM Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down