GO TO www.deranged-wow.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valfurion's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Valfurion's GM Application Empty Valfurion's GM Application

Post  Valfurion Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:36 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Unfortunately, I have been unable to enter the game at the moment, It will be Valfurion as soon as I log in.

2. Where in the world are you located? I live in the United States. (Cullman, Alabama)

3. What time zone are you located in? Central Time Zone (GMT-5)

4. What is your age? 16

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? Yes, I believe I started to play retail 4 years ago. I have just recently stopped playing.

6. How long have you played on Deranged-WoW? Not long, maybe 5 minutes. I seen you was looking for staff on Ac-Web.

7. What times can you be online? How many hour's on average do you play per day? (Be specific: Days/Times etc) Below are the listed days and times I can GM, please note that some of these times can vary due to school related events.
Monday: 3:00-10:00
Tuesday: 3:00-10:00
Wednesday: 3:00-10:00
Thursday: 3:00-10:00
Friday: 3:00-10:00
Saturday: Anytime (All day if nothing planned throughout the day.)
Sunday: Anytime (All day if nothing planned throughout the day.)

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? If so, why? Give the name of the person who banned you. I have never been banned.

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game?
Forums: Pretty much whenever I play World of Warcraft. I leave forums open, and check them from time to time to see if I can help someone.
In-game: At the very least 3-8 hours.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username?
Valfurion

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server?
Yes, below is a list of a couple of servers I've worked for, also please do note that these are not all of the servers I've worked for, Many of them were failed projects that never came to life.
Mythical WoW: Head GM (Server shutdown due to lack of funds.)
Sacred WoW: GM ( Quit, owner was very, immature.)
Pantheon: GM (Had to resign, this server did not upgrade to the newer patches.)

12. Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Brandon, I'm a junior in high school. I'm a very enjoyable person to be around, I like to call myself very mature, but some people think differently ( You can be the judge). I also love playing all kinds of video games, anything else you would like to know please let me know.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Deranged-WoW GM. I believe I would be a good GM at Deranged-WoW, because I'm a very patient person. Sometimes, tickets can get overflowing without any help, I do not get flustered very easily. I am very serious when it comes to being a GM. I enforce all the rules NO EXCEPTIONS. I'm also very professional, I rarely make typing mistakes, and If I cannot find the solution for someone, I will find someone who can help them.

14. What interests you most about the GM position? Being helpful to those who need it. I've been there when no one is there to help you, and you seem like all hope is lost, and I would like to help those in need of any help. I also feel as if being a GM is being looked up to by the players, I like to be a role model.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? I could help new players get accustomed to things here at Deranged-WoW. I intend on donating once I can get the money. Can help build malls, place vendors, basically anything based around that.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? This will not be a problem.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? I have not been here log enough to post a good suggestion, when I do come upon one I will let you guys know.

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? Help the community in anyway he possibly can, to make sure no ones is treated unfairly in-game, also the help new comers to learn and enjoy Deranged-WoW as much as possible. Never break the rules, make sure everyone abides by those rules.

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be? I would be lying if I didn't say I would be a little upset, but no I would not do something immature. I would understand that me being fired is what the admins wanted, and what they do is for the best for the community and that is for the best.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be?
"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!" Ask them to calm down, quickly ask for the abusers name, once I required the name, go invisible (if not already), and appear to the abuser. If caught I would get there, IP, and give them a one hour ban, then report it to the admins, to see what they think is the best decision to be done.

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)
I would take a screen shot, report it to an admin, and see what must be done, you never know if the GM was testing something or whatever.

22. If you are accepted, what would be the very first thing you would do once set up with your powers? Get to know the community, so they know me and ask fellow GM's or admins if they have something for me to do, if not answer tickets.

23. You Know Anything About : Mysql Or Database / Heidisql Or Navicat Errors? , If Yess? What Kind Of Error ? Unfortunately, I do not know anything about that stuff.

24. You Know Anything About Mangos / Trinity Commands? , Server Core : Mangos, So You Should Know, If Yess? Write Down 5 Examples. Yes, I'm used ArchEmu, but I know some coomands for Mangos/ Trinity.
.appear
.goname
.summon
.delticket
.recall

I hope you enjoy reading my application, I hope to hear from you in the future.
Valfurion
Valfurion
Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master

Back to top Go down

Valfurion's GM Application Empty Re: Valfurion's GM Application

Post  Shan Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:40 am

Very impressive, you guys are making it hard to decide who to accept! Very Happy Once again, I will have to think about it our staff spots are thinning out so, I will get back to you.
Shan
Shan
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://deranged-wow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shan Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 am

Accepted!

Welcome to the team! Please PM me once you read this!
Shan
Shan
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://deranged-wow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down