GO TO www.deranged-wow.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cronic's App

2 posters

Go down

Cronic's App Empty Cronic's App

Post  Cronic Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:05 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Cronic

2. Where in the world are you located? Ohio

3. What time zone are you located in? EST

4. What is your age? 19

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? Yes, Since the launch

6. How long have you played on Deranged-WoW? now

7. What times can you be online? I can be on daily varying from hours. Atleast 6-7 hours a day if not more

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? Nope

9. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and/or in-game? can spend as much time in forums as i am in game

10. What is your Ventrilo Username? Cronic

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? If so, how long and what server? Yes i had played private servers for about 4 years and had worked on many other servers. Also had my own server for awhile.

12. Tell us a little about yourself. Im 19 and have played wow since about 2004. I use to play private servers alot but then took some time off from wow. I just started to get back into things and am ready to start this back up again. I hang out with friends alot and play basketball.

13. Explain why you think you would be an excellent Deranged-WoW GM. Im a friendly person and can dedicate alot of time to the server. Im not rude to anyone for any reason. I am polite to everyone. I put alot of effort in to everything i do.

14. What interests you most about the GM position? Helping players out.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? I would be on to help people all thru out the day when nobody else would be on.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? No problem

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

18. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? Be respectful at all times and not be rude to anyone, No matter what the reason is. Try to help a player to the best of your ability and ask for help if you dont know something.

19. If you were fired, what would your reaction be? Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

20. The following is a situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be? I would investigate, I would not ban a player based on what someone else says. I would port to the area the player is in invisible of course and see for my self. If the player is indeed speed hacking i would suspend him for 24hrs and let the player know that speed hacking is against the rules.

"GM! This guy is speed hacking! Ban him plx!"

21. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be. I would let him/her know that abusing their powers is not okay. If they continue to do so i will have to tell either the Head Staff or a Admin about it.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)
22. If you are accepted, what would be the very first thing you would do once set up with your powers? I would get to work asap.

23. You Know Anything About : Mysql Or Database / Heidisql Or Navicat Errors? , If Yess? What Kind Of Error ? i know little about sysql and heidisql

24. You Know Anything About Mangos / Trinity Commands? , Server Core : Mangos, So You Should Know, If Yess? Write Down 5 Examples. I know Arcemu. thats about it right now

Cronic

Back to top Go down

Cronic's App Empty Re: Cronic's App

Post  Shan Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:27 am

You missed a question. Please answer this, as it is an important one.

(You notice a fellow GM abusing their powers. What do you do?)
Shan
Shan
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://deranged-wow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronic Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Im sorry i will show it better. The following is another situation that may arise while on our staff. What would your reaction be. I would let him/her know that abusing their powers is not okay. If they continue to do so i will have to tell either the Head Staff or a Admin about it.

Cronic

Back to top Go down

Post  Shan Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:38 am

Declined
Shan
Shan
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://deranged-wow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down